Facilities Development and Construction Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Solihull, West Midlands
Position Title: Facilities Development and Construction Engineer
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Location: Soilhull & Castle Bromwich
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
• GME Manufacturing Infrastructure Lead Engineer Solihull and Castle Bromwich based on project work
• Previous experience and strong background of construction works from conception through to delivery and completion.
• Excellent knowledge of construction methods, materials and skills requirements.
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Proven experience in leading and managing teams to deliver against tight timescales and budgets
• Knowledge and experience of supporting the development and costing of proposals, right through to delivery and final project completion
• Relevant degree qualified or equivalent experience, preferred in construction or similar industry
• Ability to pull together functional and cross-functional teams to achieve goals and KPI’s
• Ability to motivate and drive a team through tough challenges
• Excellent communicator, having the ability engage and influence at all levels of the organisation.
• Solihull and Castle Bromwich based on project work