Facilities Development and Construction Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Solihull, West Midlands
Position Title: Facilities Development and Construction Engineer
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Location: Soilhull & Castle Bromwich
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
• GME Manufacturing Infrastructure Lead Engineer Solihull and Castle Bromwich based on project work
• Previous experience and strong background of Infrastructure works from conception through to delivery and completion.
• Experience in contractor management and site installations, to deliver benchmark Site Safety performance Clear understanding of site safety, and Safety legislation (CDM 2015 Reg etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Infrastructure methods, materials and skills requirements.
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Proven experience in leading and managing teams to deliver against tight timescales and budgets
• Knowledge and experience of supporting the development and costing of proposals, right through to delivery and final project completion
• Relevant degree qualified or equivalent experience, preferred (but not essential) in Infrastructure, Plant, Electrical or Mechanical disciplines / industry
• Our Client are seeking experience multi skilled and rounded delivery Engineers, but appreciate you/the successful candidate will have a bias regarding historic discipline, please identify this within your CV submission, i.e. trade associations, prof bodies, competency certs etc.
• Ability to pull together functional and cross-functional teams to achieve goals and KPI’s
• Ability to motivate and drive a team through tough challenges
• Excellent communicator, having the ability engage and influence at all levels of the organisation.
• Solihull and Castle Bromwich based on project work