Technical Support Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
• This role is part of Powertrain Build and Test Operations within the Company’s Product Engineering function.
• In this exciting and busy team, the candidate will be involved with a number of different activities from acting as coordination between a small group of Senior Managers, coordinating meetings and events along with ensuring we are compliant with audit and other departmental mandatory requirements.
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and an ability to engage with a range of stakeholders communicating with a variety of levels of Seniority.
• Working directly for the Chief Engineer it is likely that the candidate will be covering a wide variety of topics and therefore should be comfortable in adapting to the requirements.
• As we embark on our agile ways of working ideally, the candidate will also have some knowledge of Agile Principles but this is not an essential requirement at this stage.
• Proficient in MS Office especially in Outlook (diary planning and coordination), Excel, Word, One Note, Teams etc.
• Organised and efficient and able to demonstrate past experience in coordination and project management type roles where bringing groups together to bring synergy has been key
• Can do attitude, being able to adapt quickly to changing demands.
• Team player
• The candidate will be degree educated or be able to demonstrate previous experience within a coordination and planning role.
• Someone who has previously been a Business Manager or Personal Assistant will be well placed to fit to this role with its many varied aspects.
• It is key that the candidate has experience of working within a busy office environment and is comfortable in being proactive in approaching tasks and is someone who is able to problem solve and not just work to instruction.
• Any form of Computer Science or basic coding in VBA would be an advantage but not essential