RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Process Engineer
Division: Human Resources
• Works on the design of HR processes within an agile project management methodology, in order to ensure that optimum benefits are delivered in line with the Clients’ business objectives.
• Focusses on utilising automation and digital solutions to drive process efficiency and improve employee experience across people and organisation processes.
Key Performance Indicators
• Delivery of efficiency saving targets per process
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Take a structured approach to solving business problems using business process improvement methods in order to develop more effective and efficient ways of working
• Identify opportunities to automate and digitalise HR processes to reduce resource time and improve employee experience
• Utilise Design Thinking techniques to ensure processes are designed with the employee experience in mind
• Map the employee experience using relevant Agile tools and techniques
• Contribute to the design and delivery of process design workshops
• Work with HR Data Consultants to ensure data design/governance principles are embedded into process design
• Contribute to the delivery, cost, budget control and quality improvements with a keen customer focus
• Work in line with formal Agile project and change management techniques to ensure on time delivery and achievement of planned outcomes
• Develop and publish process documentation for new or changed processes to ensure standardisation and repeatability of processes
• Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
• Process Owners
• Process Operators
• Change Consultant
• HR Data Consultants
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Relevant previous experience in Business Process Improvement
• Above average IT skills, with a strong knowledge of process flow diagrams
• Process design workshop facilitation skills
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
• Experience of developing process documentation
• Experience of utilising Design Thinking techniques
• Experience of working with Agile Project Management methodologies, tools and techniques
• Experience of working with Lean methodology, tools and techniques
• An individual with a customer first mind-set who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
• An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
• An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium-term planning
• A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
• A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas
• A effective team player, actively supports team members
• An individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style