Transactional Finance Specialist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Transactional Finance Specialist
Duration: 3 Month Rolling Contract
• Finance Analyst
• PE GFS Spoke As part of Finance’s Target Operating Model changes, a Global Finance Services
• Spoke team has been setup to provide shared service support to Finance Business Partners (FBPs) and Operating teams across Product Engineering.
• This team is responsible for all the finance transactional activities that occur across the Product Engineering change management and release process ensuring changes are processed accurately, in a timely manner and any issues resolved with the relevant operating team.
• The role provides an opportunity to work with a wide range of different stakeholders from across the Client business supporting critical activities for the success of our programmes.
• Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities Operate daily processes required to support change management & engineering release activities across Product Engineering (PACN/iCREATE, WERS Concern, SAP Shopping Cart)
• Engage with Operating Teams and Finance Business Partners (FBPs) to troubleshoot and resolve issues Support identification and delivery of process improvement looking for opportunities to eliminate, simplify, standardise and automate
• Work with robotic process automation solutions - monitoring overall performance and dealing with business exceptions
• Support new system development and testing activities
• Help in the delivery of training on new tools, systems and processes
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of process documentation including DTPs
• Key Performance Indicators Process turnaround time Process right first time Issue resolution time
• Essential: Knowledge of change management & engineering release processes
• Strong data analytics kills with an attention to detail
• Continuous improvement mind set with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues using innovation
• Resilient and able to work under pressure
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working with cross functional teams
• desirable: Experience in Client systems WERS, WIPS, iCREATE, SAP, NGR
• Experience of working within a Service Delivery environment
• WFH subject to change, could be working from office 1-2 days a week.