Data Analysis and Architecture Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Data Analysis and Architecture Engineer
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
• PI Data Engineer Product Information (PI) is the beating heart of our business.
• As a department, we are responsible for the delivery of coherent and timely Product Specification and Bill of Materials in line with Programme timing.
• As a PI Data Engineer, you’ll be responsible for helping prioritise and deliver a number of improvement projects within the department to continue our journey on the road to a unified data model.
• This exciting and equally stimulating role offers the opportunity to join a critical area within the business.
• Applications are welcomed from individuals who have the ability to help prioritise and organise their own workload in a backlog.
• You'll benefit from experience in Transformation Projects, an interest in Data Quality and you will need the ability to plan through problems as they arise.
• You’ll need experience in Data Pipelines, Data Transformation and creating tools for visualisation with a range of the following types of Data Processing and Data Engineering skills or suitable alternatives: - C++/C# - VBA - Python & Pandas - Cloud Computing e.g. GCP - Dash boarding e.g. Tableau
• Able to manage delivery of multiple tasks
• Complex problem solving skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities: Understanding the PI Framework and recognising opportunities for improvement.
• Delivery of process improvements in support of the increasing departmental responsibilities
• Monitoring and improving data standards within the department
• Creating a suite of tools and metrics in support of the departmental transformation
• Managing your own throughput