Basic Software Developer / Embedded Software Development Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Basic Software Developer / Embedded Software Development Engineer
• We are currently looking for a Basic Software Developer, BSW, within Motion & Control department.
• Motion & Energy is responsible development of new global electrified powertrains from the early concept phase to industrialization. Our organization plays an important role since these systems will continue to be the main technologies going forward. is an important innovation centre, which brings a great opportunity to contribute to innovating new technology for future powertrains to be used across brands
• As a BSW developer you are responsible for developing and performing tests on components in the electrical drivetrain within the Motion Control area.
• As part of an expanding team, you will be working in a creative environment shaping tomorrow’s electronic control units in the area of motion control within the Motion and Energy department. You will work in an agile environment with cross functional teams.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Participate in process and method development for software development.
• Specifying, implementing and testing Basic Software for both Classic and Adaptive Autosar.
• Write C / C++ code according to established coding guidelines
• Perform unit testing on C/C++ code
• Review C / C++ code and debugging
• Software component integration
• Configure and integrate AUTOSAR Classic BSW and MCAL
• Configure and integrate Adaptive Autosar
• Create and/or modify test cases to ensure thorough software testing including unit testing
• Conduct HIL software verification work
• Configure software development/integration/build environment
• B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical or Software engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or similar
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Experienced in writing, reading and debugging C / C++ source code
• Experienced in Linux environment
• Knowledge in embedded electronic HW needed to develop drivers etc.
• Experience of CAN, LIN and SPI communication protocol knowledge
• Experience of AUTOSAR authoring tools such as Mentor VSB SW Designer, DaVinci Developer, SystemDesk, EB Corbos, ISOLAR-A, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Ability to manage time and meet deliverable timing
• Ability to work independently
• High level of interpersonal skills to work efficiently in a geographically dispersed team
A plus are:
• Experienced in model-based development
• Experience of AUTOSAR Adaptive
• Experience of AUTOSAR "Scalable service-Oriented MiddlewarE over IP (SOME/IP)".
• Experience of Automotive Ethernet
• Experienced in Python scripting
• Experience of the development of real time embedded control systems
• Experience of software configuration management processes
• Experience of Hardware I/O level controller knowledge
• Experience of I/O and timing co-processor experience, such as eTPU or GTM
• Experience of continuous integration and delivery
• Experience of working in A-SPICE processes.
• Experience of working ISO26262.
• Experience of working in agile processes.
• Experience of using software build tools such as Make
• Experience of working with international environments