Instrumentation & Measuring Technician (SHIFT)
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Instrumentation & Measuring Technician (SHIFT)
• Our Client is currently seeking an Instrumentation and Measuring Technician for the Tech Centre in Coventry.
• The Technical Centre is capable of high dynamic testing of entire vehicle and dedicated powertrains, including electrified powertrains.
• Maximising the value from this the central and general facility will require a high level of monitoring, maintaining and servicing including advanced media supply & health and safety systems.
• UUT and test cell preparation, installation, connection, service, maintenance, calibration of measurement equipment in accordance with given procedures
• Update service and maintenance schedules
• Monitoring facilities including fault detection and rectification
• Supporting wider team and upskill during downtime
• Interpretation of data to ensure accurate quality
• Completed technical education/training in the field of supply engineering, environmental engineering, process engineering, facilities engineering or mechanical engineering and services or a comparable qualification
• Problem solving ability
• Independent, target-oriented way of working and a high level of initiative
• Good knowledge in electrical/heating/ventilation/cooling systems
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Understanding of wiring diagrams
• Good knowledge of modern vehicle powertrains including EV
• The Clients’ test equipment knowledge and experience including emissions equipment and systems
• Experience with measuring systems including CAMEO, INDICOM, INCA, VECTOR