Digital Learning Content Designer - Hybrid
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Digital Learning Content Designer - Hybrid
• The purpose of the Instructional Designer role is to support the delivery of the Client Retail Academy strategy, through the design and development of targeted and effective blended learning for our dealers and to lead the integration of digital learning into the new Client Academy.
• This position offers the opportunity to design and deliver a brand-new training offer for all people within the Client community including our dealers, internal staff and suppliers.
• As a brand-new role, this will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with the Head of Retail Academy to build and establish a digital learning platform and the introduction of formal training materials.
• It will be predominantly cover our technical function with some cover in the commercial area as and when required.
• The post holder will work in partnership with our internal Technical Programme Manager and subject matter experts to understand specific gaps and learning needs that can be addressed by blended learning and deliver these across a number of languages.
• The post holder will be comfortable with the full end-to-end process and responsible for creating engaging and effective learning resources, drawing on established good practice in online learning design, working closely with the Head of Retail Academy to make this content available and accessible to the relevant customers in a timely way.
Role and responsibilities
• Collaborate with Heads of Departments and the Regional teams to ensure all requirements for training are met.
• Work with the Head of Retail Academy to create an e-learning strategy including creation of assets and content
• Develop motivational learning content that integrates dealer personnel much more closely into the brand
• Advise on appropriate digital learning solutions, drawing on recognised good practice and an understanding of how people learn.
• Develop, select and curate highly engaging digital learning and interactive learning solutions that address identified gaps.
• Advise on the most suitable methods and approaches to instructional design using online learning methods.
• Design learning resources and materials that reflect an understanding of the diversity of needs and preferences
• Blended learning solutions that enable customers to successfully sell and service Client products and customers
• You will work with several internal customers and SME’s spanning a broad range of departments (including but not limited to technical, product, engineering, aftersales) in order to design content that meets the needs of our diverse dealers. This role requires the ability to use SME’s effectively to establish key learning objectives and ensure these are successfully addressed via the content and delivery method
• Must have a proven background in the delivery of technical training content
• A track record of experience of instructional design, including needs assessment, storyboarding, design and testing.
• Experience of working with a learning management system, understanding the typical issues and constraints
• Creating engaging, objective-based storyboards, course components and resources that are aligned with the agreed brief and objectives
• 5+ years’ experience as an instructional designer
• Confident with video technology and editing
• Understanding of varied learning styles
• Knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods
• Project management experience
• Excellent communicator, speaking and writing
• Proven ability to articulate complex problems, recommend and execute on solutions.
• You are relentless in driving customer learning and satisfaction
• You are an inquisitive, critical thinker who is always looking for how things can work better.
• You are an amazing communicator and effective influencer.
• You are a collaborator and willing partner with other departments to break down silo’s and drive enterprise change and value.
• You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work to get it done.
• You are skilled at knowing when to go deep technically with technical teams in order to gain context and provide appropriate support to meet strategic goals.
• You are a natural project manager - You keep all the moving pieces organized and progressing at the appropriate pace.
• 12.15pm finish on a Friday
• Bupa healthcare for you and your partner and children
• Car scheme
• Potential relocation package - depending on distance of relocation
• Pension scheme
• 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays