Operations Skilled Trimmer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Operations Skilled Trimmer
Duration: 9 month Rolling Contract
• Development Trimmer
• For the Trim Development workshop, we require a highly skilled individual with patterning, sewing and component trimming capabilities.
• The Role involves collaborating directly with our Designers and the Colour and Materials team to produce Design models and display assets to the highest quality possible.
• You will be expected to cover all aspects of developing interior trim such as headliner, steering wheels and seats, as well as hard seat models, trimmed samples and concept components.
• As a development trimmer, excellent understanding and experience of fabrics, leathers, and other soft materials will be crucial to delivering high quality products in the delivery window.
• Full development, patterning and trimming skills required.
• Expert level sewing machinist, covering assembly and decorative stitch and development stitching.
• Strong knowledge of fabrics and automotive materials.
• Design Automotive experience essential, good sewing skills, effective communication