People Services Advisor – Polish Speaking
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: People Services Advisor – Polish Speaking
Summary of responsibilities:
• This position is based in a busy Shared Service Centre in Bournville, Birmingham and will provide virtual support to onshore customers across a variety of markets in Europe.
• This role will become an expert in our core processes and work flexibly across our different work streams to support where we have the highest demand.
• The role involves day-to-day people administration activities, including but not limited to: Leavers, leave of absence, preparing internal offer and internal compensation proposals, employee data changes and data entry, handling employee queries, process improvement and continuous improvement projects.
Three Key Skills
• Meticulously attending to details
• Meeting deadlines and strong prioritization skills
• Administration with a strong customer-service orientation
Primary Skills Required:
• Polish language required.
• The successful person should have good problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise their work and enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment, whilst juggling speed and accuracy.
• Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, with the ability to pick up new processes and systems with ease
Additional Skills Preferred:
• It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have an additional European language (list of languages provided).
• HR or Customer Service experience is desired but not essential.
• MS Office, especially Excel
Additional Experience Preferred:
• Working with a case management system