Cloud Solution Architect
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Cloud Solution Architect
• The Cloud & Data Architecture department is looking for a Cloud Architect that can support us in our journey towards building cloud-based services for connected vehicles. To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for cutting edge technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mind-set and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
• As cloud solution architect, you will be part of the architecture team as well as responsible for one or several part of our platform (core, base, domain, application, and infrastructure).
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Define architecture and distribute services over vehicle, cloud, mobile and third-party suppliers
• Plan management and use of services throughout the life cycle
• Define support systems and integrations, as well as requirements for infrastructure
• Define solution based on existing solutions also considering cost and timing feasibility
• Work together with the business to define to requirements for the new service.
• Work as a part of a cross-functional development team to implement, design, and deliver the solution.
• Based on experience, propose new technologies and innovations to be introduced.
• Experience of working with cloud-based service development, management and infrastructure
• Experience of working with Service oriented architecture e.g., micro service architecture
• Experience of working with reactive/event driven architecture
• >3 years’ experience of requirements analyzes service design and solution architecture
• >5 years’ experience of software development
• Experience from the infotainment area, specifically related to Connectivity, telematic or IoT is an advantage
Software and IT:
• Only if needed
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
• ☐ Solid ☐ Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCentre Automotive
• ☐ Author ☐ Viewer