Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering Support
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dunton, Laindon, Basildon
Position Title: Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering Support
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
• Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering Support
• Powertrain Manufacturing Engineering (PTME) is a key contributing organisation within the Clients’ business as we transition from our historical product line-up of Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) only, to a strong Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) powertrain offering.
• This position arises at an enthralling time as PTME Europe are at the forefront of the transformation of our manufacturing facilities across Europe from ICE to BEV.
• You would be a key member of our PTME family, helping us to modernise our business as we ‘Bring on Tomorrow’ within the Client by manufacturing our new range of electrified powertrains for vehicles.
• Your role within the team would involve you supporting several areas within the powertrain test team.
• The Client needs you to share your transferable skills, knowledge, and experience within our team as you: Support financial management and purchasing requests.
• Management of documentation transfer between engineering team and supply base.
• Support of supplier safety management processes
• Consolidation of program status for reporting out to senior management.
• Co-ordination of equipment sign off documentation
• Project management and ordering of equipment try out parts.
• Immerse yourself within our dynamic and flexible team as you contribute to the ‘can do attitude’ the team has as we work in a fast-changing environment
• Major responsibilities listed do not necessarily include a description of all essential and non-essential position responsibilities.
• Highly proficient in MS Office including MS Project
• Project management
• Data Analytics.
• 5 Years in Administration support or equivalent.
• Maths and English GSCE Grade C (Or equivalent) or above.
• Significant working from home, so needs to be self-starter.