Lead Unreal Artist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Lead Unreal Artist
• The agile team that we have at Lotus Tech it is expected to be pragmatic about working methodologies. We are constantly looking for the best talent, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to find new ways of pushing their department forward.
• The role is for a highly experienced automotive Unreal Engine artist who is proficient with Unreal Engine 4 & has knowledge of Unreal Engine 5. The ideal candidate is an adaptable Unreal artist able to take on a wide range of tasks. You will be proficient in various Visualisation fields in Unreal, including, but not limited to, Rendering, material creation, lighting, 3D modelling, UV’ing, data clean-up, leadership and basic project management skills.
• Candidates with strong eye for detail, experience with Unreal and creative skills are highly desirable. The ideal candidate would be extremely driven and efficient with their time. You must be comfortable working closely with Creative, Design and Senior Management teams in a collaborative approach to deliver projects in a time-sensitive environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Work with the Visualisation Manager to ensure all Unreal outputs are delivered on time and of high quality.
• Assist with developing the look and feel of external & Internal content.
• Be creative and proactive in executing tasks and assisting on all aspects of Unreal outputs.
• Input and help shape our data pipeline into Unreal.
• Work with our Tech Artists in creating workflow tools.
• Adaptive Thinking - Understands problems, situations and issues. Applying this analysis to improve business performance.
• Continuous Improvement through creative solutions - Solves problems in creative ways. Is willing to question established ways of doing things.
• Engaging Teams
• Delivering high performance through effective team working. Supports a culture where the input of all is valued.
• Focused Development
• Builds the skills and competencies of self and others. Contributes to improving organisational capability.
• Successfully builds support for ideas through effective and appropriate communication strategies.
• Undertakes work in a well thought out, timely manner.
• Builds internal/external networks in order to deliver business objectives.
• Drive and Accountability
• Demonstrates drive and persistence to meet or exceed goals for self and others.
• Commercial Acumen
• Understands the markets within which the Company operates. Strives to deliver outstanding business performance.
Knowledge & Experience (e.g. Type, level)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in CGI & Automotive industry.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in CGI & Automotive industry.
Skills & Abilities (e.g. Teamwork, IT, Communication, Relationships)
• Fluent in English
• A strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
• Demonstrate a strong drive, independence and confidence as well as operating as part of a team.
Personal Qualities/ Aptitudes (e.g. Initiative, flexibility, commitment, reliability)
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances