Production Planning & Change Control Manager
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Production Planning & Change Control Manager
• Our Client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Production Planning & Change Control Manager to join our Manufacturing & Logistics team based in Dunsfold, Surrey.
• The Key accountabilities of the Manufacturing & Logistics department within the Company is to deliver customer vehicles whilst maintaining the highest quality standards, timing, cost and driving operational excellence.
• Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing & Logistics, you will lead a team focused on delivering a production schedule in line with sales requirements and manage the data flow from Engineering to Manufacturing.
• The team will be responsible to deliver:
• Production schedule in line with sales requirements.
• A configured Manufacturing BoM per vehicle in line with target dates.
• BoM data transfer and validation between systems
• Product change control process running changes or hard changes agreed with key stakeholders on production vehicles.
• Support the development and roll out of PLM and ERP systems
• Carry out other duties that may reasonably be requested of you.
• To develop production reporting methods
• Conduct daily production steering meetings to review production schedule with key Logistics, Material Control, Build teams. Identify delays and adjust schedules accordingly to meet targets and escalate unresolved issues to management.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience in Supply Chain and Management & Planning
• Experience in Automotive Manufacturing
• Strong Leadership, verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of 3D Experience and or IFS an advantage.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Data Analysis and reporting