Trainee Production Technician
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Trainee Production Technician
• Our Client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Production Technician to join our manufacturing team based in Surrey.
• Trainee Production Technician is responsible for the assembly of production vehicles and component under supervision.
• You will acquire skills in identifying and reporting mechanical build faults and working with the manufacturing engineering and production teams to resolve problems on a daily basis.
• Work under the supervision of a Production Technician and liaise with the Design and
• Engineering departments ensuring that an issue with production build are reported.
• Identify and highlight any areas of continuous improvement for equipment, procedures and systems.
• Under supervision, liaise with Production Team Leader to ensure program timings are delivered.
• Under supervision assist in conducting vehicle production builds to a high standard.
• Ensure compliance with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policy requirements within areas of responsibility.
• Attend internal meetings as required, and in general to contribute to and support the Client and Client Group events, activities and publications.
• Undertake other necessary, reasonable duties and appropriate tasks as requested by the engineering and production teams.
• Develop the role, and be a team player, to provide support to the Company and/or Group Company’s as the Group expands and grows.
• Ensure technical knowledge is kept up to date.
• Identify and highlight any areas for continuous improvement.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum grade A*- C (or equivalent) in Maths and English at GCSE level
• Interest in Motor Vehicles and Automotive Industry
• Work experience in a garage or on a vehicle production line would be an advantage
• Willing to learn and interest in motor vehicle