Training and Education Specialist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Training and Education Specialist
Division: Human Resources
• Early Careers Cohort Leader - Graduates & Undergraduates
• Proven track record in supporting the delivery of early careers programmes or other complex learning and development activities.
• Significant knowledge in respect of content and purpose of Graduate or other early careers programmes highly developed mentoring / coaching skills able to adapt style and approach to situation and audience.
• A good understanding of academic and vocational qualifications, delivery and assessment approaches.
• Able to coach others in how to support apprentice / early careers learners e.g. through objective setting and performance management techniques.
• Comfortable using LMS / reporting systems to effectively and proactively deploy learning curriculums, manage progression of learners, build action plans, and keep relevant stakeholders informed.
• Able to demonstrate clear decision making capability taking responsibility for outcomes
• A working knowledge of approaches to professional registration and competency development (e.g. EngTech, IEng and CEng).
• Experience of working with adult learners / existing professionals seeking to expand their knowledge, capability and qualifications, alongside their existing role responsibilities.
• Experience of how online platforms / learning environments can support appropriate delivery of learning, cohort engagement, and knowledge sharing that adds value to the business and builds competency faster