Cloud Software Developer - CoET
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Cloud Software Developer - CoET
• The cloud & data architecture department is building up a centre of excellent team for software development.
• As member of this team, you will be building our new digital service platform for connected vehicles.
• To thrive in this role, we think that not only do you have a passion for innovative technology and software development, but also to take part in forming a brand-new development organization with the values, mind-set and software development culture to become the most attractive workplace in Gothenburg.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• With the help of the architecture team, setup the fundamentals of the platform
• Design principles and practices to facilitate uniform development methods.
• Reference implementation and software architecture
• Development, test and integration guidelines
• Do and set an MVP of core architecture and design of the new platform
• Be a resource for the architecture team
• Do studies and PoC to evaluate tools or technology
• Help other development teams to migrate to the new platform e.g.
• Do implementation work on core components that are critical to the platform
• Proven track-record that you have what it takes to join a centre of excellence team
• Comfortable with multiple programing languages (Java / GoLang)
• Several years of cloud-based service development experience
• Several years of software development craftmanship
• Experience of service orientated system models, design patterns and system architecture.
• Master of one or several fields: Testing, DevSecOps, scalability, reliability, software design and development
Software and IT:
• Only if needed
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
• ☐ Solid ☐ Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCentre Automotive
• ☐ Author ☐ Viewer