Function Owner Connectivity and Cloud services
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Function Owner Connectivity and Cloud services
- We are expanding our Customer Features department; we need new members who are experienced on
- Infotainment and Cloud services.
- You will also help us transform from a traditional automotive waterfall ways-of-working to an agile environment, hence previous experience in agile transformation is especially meriting.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- This role will be a general function owner within Connected and Cloud services, hence previous experience with a few of these areas are required.
- Cloud Automotive services
- Backend Connectivity
- MNO services
- Define the customer and functional requirements on current and Infotainment and Cloud services and functions.
- Supplier management for sourced and/or other content suppliers and Infotainment and Cloud services.
- Investigate and prepare requirements for global launches.
- Manage the overall and critical path planning for the e2e functions.
- Work together with fellow function owners and the system owners defining customer, function and system requirements for in-house development and sourced services and seamless integration with 3rd party apps and services.
- Working with the test organization to decide the appropriate test coverage and test planning.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the platform provides value to the customers.
- Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions, hence previous experience from Project Management is meriting.
- Support the SW developing teams in quality analysis and product improvements
- M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in automotive system engineering
- Requirement handling tool (preferred Elektra & System weaver)
- JIRA or other backlog handling tools
- Ability to learn from others quickly to then teach, lead, and apply knowledge
- Ability to lead others, report to a project, and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations
- You have a solid experience working as a system owner/manager and with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You are a self-starter and purpose driven and have a strong sense of curiosity
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels
- You have experience car infotainment and connected services and apps
- Experience with software architecture considerations and agile software development method
- Software development experience is a plus.
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince.
- Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian - European culture
- Great Britain
- Used to work in an agile and scrum environment is a plus.
- Experience of VCC Infotainment systems and processes is an advantage.
- Travels may be needed (approx. 3-5 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.