RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Release Engineer
- Cloud and Data Architecture are responsible for the delivery of connectivity cloud solutions.
- We are now looking for a Release Engineer (RE) to join our Cloud and Data Architecture department.
- As RE you are the gatekeeper of the delivers to ensure the product quality and be responsible to facilitate the release events and processes assisting the teams in delivering value
- Your focus will be to coordinate, prepare and document deliveries.
- You will communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive improvement.
- RE is the bridge between the development teams and the production responsible team, Operations Run Time team.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Coordinate and document releases deliverables
- Coordinate with development teams according to sprint planning
- Synchronize and coordinate deliveries with running projects
- Coordinate and report to the overall project delivery
- Ensures that proper configuration management has been done in according to process
- Find and explore synergies with current delivery
- Coordinate and drive production bug fixes
- Own and enhance release process
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in presentations
- Proven background in project management with the connectivity domain
- Proven background in requirement breakdown connectivity domain
- Proven background in cloud deliveries (Preferable GCP)
- Proven background in agile methods
- Skilled in manage suppliers and stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-going and proactive mind-set
- Team player
- Preferred user tool knowledge: Jira, Confluence, Teams, SharePoint
Software and IT:
- Only if needed
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
- - Solid - Surface
Competence requirements for: TeamCentre Automotive
- - Author - Viewer