Design Engineer - Suspension Concepts
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Design Engineer - Suspension Concepts
- Concept Design Engineer, responsible for CAD package design and changes for Wheel Suspension Front and/or Rear.
- You will work closely together with Concept leader, responsible for the Wheel Suspension Front and Rear.
The everyday tasks will be:
- CAD design in Catia V5
- Wheel envelops
- System design
- Component design
- Analysis and comparison of different wheels suspension concepts
- Investigating best design and manufacturing method
- Release and positioning of models and drawings in Team Centre
- Represent your components on CEVT package meetings.
- Manufacturing discussions with CEVT Manufacturing Engineering.
- Change Management administration in CEVT Share Point system.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience from working with Automotive Engineering
- Documented skills in Catia V5 and Team Centre
- Experience from CEVT or Volvo Cars is a merit.
- Creative design competence required.
- Ability to adapt the design and evaluate trade-offs between design concepts
Software and IT:
- Catia V5
- Team Centre
- Microsoft Office
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
- - Solid - Surface
Competence requirements for: Team Centre Automotive
- - Author - Viewer
- Positive attitude and interested in finding solutions with other people/teams.
- Willing to help others and to ask for help when needed.
- Have an openness and awareness of Asian, European and foreign cultures.