Design & Creative Recruiter
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dunton, Laindon, Basildon
Position Title: Design & Creative Recruiter
Division: HR & Corporate Services
• Design & Creative Recruiter
• You are the kind of person who thrives on finding the best design talent and championing an awesome candidate experience.
• Working in lockstep with the creative teams such as, EPLM and Marketing, you will own the complete lifecycle recruiting process and you will constantly think of new ways to reinforce our values and ways of working.
• As the Recruiter supporting the Clients’ Europe Design / Creative you will, source the best design talent using new and traditional recruiting methods, for both open and future anticipated positions
• Build hiring pipelines, manage recruitment processes, interface with stakeholders, and deliver excellent candidate experience
• Create relationships with diverse organisations to attract and hire top talent
• Drive the offer process, ensuring that you maintain accurate documentation throughout
• Design best in class communication to enhance the end-to-end candidate experience
• Partner with hiring managers for an in-depth understanding of their culture and projects
• Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates against the Clients’ values
• Be the best brand ambassador for the Client, able to articulate our vision
• Three+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting, including experience with Design disciplines like visual, UX, UI, Brand and Service Design
• Stellar communication skills including ability to build relationships and negotiate offers
• Background in corporate or start-up recruiting teams that have delivered speed and quality for the business while scaling critical teams
• Proactive and process focused with ability to manage own time and workload
• Committed to continuous improvement and innovating processes
• Results oriented with proven ability to manage and improve core recruiting metrics
• Our preferred qualifications: Using a variety of channels and able to utilize candidate sourcing candidates tools and methods.
• Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
• Attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
• Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
• Intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
• Commitment to teamwork and partnerships
• Education is important to us; ideally, you will have a Degree or equivalent in hand, but if that is not the case (and you have experience/ skills you feel are relevant and beneficial to the role) we are interested to hear from you
• The role will be remote to begin with and when possible, will be split between home and the office at Dunton, Essex.