CEM Component Owner - Body Electronics
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: CEM Component Owner - Body Electronics
- The CEM (Central Electric Module) component owner within Body Electronics team shall drive development and verification activities in the concerned area in collaboration with our engineering team in China.
- The Client evaluate your personal skills high and are looking for a person who drive your work topics with enthusiasm, care and professionalism as well as with curiosity to find new solutions and participate in the development of the components of tomorrow.
- You will follow up internal progress at all involved departments within intelligent platform and you are responsible for the deliveries of your component into the projects.
- You need to collaborate and drive the planning of the activities for validation, subsystem development, function/attributes, electrical architecture, EOL/Factory etc. and respond to the project needs.
- Externally you will follow up progress towards other customers and TIER1 suppliers.
- The Client will be your main contact and previous experience from China or spoken mandarin is a merit.
- Previous experience from the Client is a merit highly valued.
- The component work will very much be driven individually by you so you need to have good discipline and take responsibility for your work and care about the project deadlines and requests.
- You are expected to continuously report back progress to the Body Electronics technical leader and the head of ECU Development as well as project lead.
- Experience from automotive and electronic development is required for this assignment.
- We are looking for an individual who can manage tasks independent and drive issues and problem solving with energy, be transparent in reporting status of the area and able to manage cross functional contacts as required.
- You need to have the strong project skills to drive the development further.
- The person for this assignment needs to have ECU technical knowledge or previous experience of similar component ownership.
- Fluent English both writing and speech. Mandarin is a merit for this assignment.
- Master of science
Software and IT:
- System weaver and/or ELEKTRA
- Excellent communication skills, Structural approach, Analytical thinking, Independent, Self-confident, Driven and a -find a way- mentality