Subsystem responsible at ECU development Body
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Subsystem responsible at ECU development Body
- Subsystem responsible at ECU development Body.
- As system owner, the workflow is to design a system by creating and breaking down requirements to different levels.
- This job requests a high level working both within the team, outside towards other teams/subsystems and the components which are involved to fulfilling locking functionality at the subsystem.
- The job requires tracking of all progress of software development made by the CEM supplier towards developing functions and attributes realized by the system.
- Follow up progress at all involved departments.
- Internally the Client and externally towards other Company-s and the supplier.
- Follow up issues in the Clients- engineering systems.
- Reporting progress to the team lead and module team director for ECU development Body.
- Experience from automotive and especially VCC ELEKTRA/ System Weaver, individual needs to be able to manage tasks independent and drive issues with energy, be transparent in reporting status of the area, manage cross-functional contacts as required.
- Fluent English both writing and speech
Software and IT:
- ELEKTRA and System weaver
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
- - Solid - Surface
Competence requirements for: Team Centre Automotive
- - Author - Viewer
- Independent, self-confident.
- Good in communication.