RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Systems Engineer
- Our Client is seeking an experienced engineer with pro-active attitude, self-learner and highly motivated.
- You will be responsible for developing, validating and signing off the future generation of various vehicle systems and features.
- The role requires working with other team members and the customer in order to deliver projects according to the plan. This will include the following key activities:
- Support process for vehicle control system related hardware and software requirements development
- Engage with suppliers and other stake holders to review hardware and software attributes
- Engagement in quality and robustness activities (i.e. FMEA, fault tree analysis, boundary diagram)
- Support the development of the Electrical and Electronic architectures
- Validation and sign-off of vehicle system and interactions with other subsystems
- Debugging and troubleshooting of new software and calibration deliveries
- Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics, Control Engineering or similar
- Automotive engineering knowledge / experience in design, validation and integration for vehicle powertrain systems.
- Knowledge of hybrid and electric components fundamentals
- Experience of automotive control systems and calibration
- Relevant engineering experience (ideally Systems Engineering)
- Proficient in office tools (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to interface constructively with a global team
- Experience in vehicle and feature requirements, design, integration, test, verification and control or a higher academic degree (e.g. MSc, PhD) relating to automotive, electronics, control, automation.
- Experience in hybrid powertrain area
- A working knowledge of vehicle architectures, communication and components
- Automotive Functional Safety knowledge
- Experience of MATLAB/Simulink
- Project Management, Product Quality, DOORS or similar