Senior Designer CMF Program
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Senior Designer CMF Program
- Create and deliver complete design proposals according to design vision/brief and project prerequisites in assigned Client programs.
- Produce creative and detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria working in close collaboration with other design disciplines.
- Develop CMF concepts, which are translated into physical solutions and prototypes in cooperation with CMF Specialists and our in-house trim shop.
- Create Colour, Material, Finish definition documents and safeguard CMF releases linked to design gateways.
- Prepare presentations and showcase materials for design reviews.
- Main focus is to be able to visualize concepts digitally (in Photoshop, VRED, VR), with support from our visualization team.
- Attend in project and engineering meetings, representing CMF.
- Work closely and interact with both internal as well external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Marketing and Project teams in China.
- Min. bachelor-s degree within Industrial Design, Transportation Design or Fine Arts.
- Minimum 5 years- experience from automotive/transportation design.
- Experience working in other design related industries is an advantage.
- Deep knowledge in design process and methodology as well CMF development.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Understanding of complete car development process.
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills, both verbally and visually.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite & VRED with ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D.
- Other software like Substance or Key Shot is also valuable.
- Strong drive, independent and confident as well as a good team player.
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
- Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
Software and IT:
- Adobe Creative Suite and VRED. Additional advantage if you possess skills in e.g., Alias, Rhino, Grasshopper, Keyshot, Substance.
- Be able to travel to China, visiting Clients- Research Institute and factories approx. 2-4 times/year, once travel restrictions are lifted by the Company.
- Driven (a doer) with a -can-do-attitude-, flexible and pragmatic as well a team player.