RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Digital Designer/Artist
- In this role, you are responsible for designing market-leading and innovative graphics for digital user interfaces for the new era of the mobility industry.
- Considering the whole scope of UX and UI design you are to challenge old conventions when it comes to in-screen- graphics for cars without sacrificing clarity, readability or safety.
- You will work within the HMI Design department.
- The team consisting of UX Designers, UI Designers, Visual Designers, Motion Designers and Prototype developers.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Interior Design team, Exterior Design team, Colour & Materials Design team, and Brand & Innovation team.
- You will also have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Create world class graphics based on the customers- expectation and the specific car brand-s values
- Assist in developing the brand-s Design System
- Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material with exceptional attention to detail and structure
- Make sure the visual design elements are aligned with all technical constrains and regulations
- Help making the HMI Design department-s vision as visual as possible
- Help merge the HMI Design process with the complete Interior design processes
- MFA/BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within the field
- Proven track record with a strong portfolio
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Experience from developing and using Design Systems
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Automotive experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
- English, spoken and written
- Driver-s license
- Essential: Adobe Creative Cloud, After effects, Figma, Principle
- Strong plus: Experience from 3D models for graphics
- Nice-to-have: Experience with Editorial Design/Layout and Typography
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
- We appreciate a high cultural awareness, especially Asian vs European work culture
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.