Senior UI/UX Designer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Senior UI/UX Designer
- In this role, you are responsible of designing market-leading user experiences in HMI systems for out other Clients-
- As a Senior UI/UX Designer you may also be asked to take on a team leading role for internal or external projects.
- Considering the whole scope of UX in HMI you are to challenge and innovate the way our users interact with the car-s interaction points.
- You will work within the HMI Design department, a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Interior, Exterior, and CMF Design teams.
- You will also have close cooperation with the Brand & Innovation Design team, Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Create UX concepts for the HMI system based on the costumers- expectation and brand values.
- Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior/exterior of the car and the system.
- Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
- Create compelling sketches that showcases your concept following and shaping our Clients- brand design.
- Take an idea from sketch phase to wireframes to prototype, specifying the interaction concept.
- Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
- Perform tests and validating user clinics of your concept
- Help making the HMI Design departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
- Help merge the HMI Design process with the rest of the Design areas.
- Be a UX evangelist at all moments
- B.Sc. Interaction design, Industrial or transportation design or a Master-s degree in any of the previously mentioned educations.
- We are looking after the combination of this disciplines.
- New inter- disciplinary programs are of inters.
- Minimum 5 year-s relevant working experience within UX/UI
- Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
- Softwares such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, Principle, Blender and VRED
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- English, spoken and written
- Driver-s license
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.