Charging System Specialist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Charging System Specialist
- HV Electronics, Charging and Testing team is responsible for development, integration and validation of charging systems and DCDC:s in our car platform projects.
- You will work in an agile setup in close collaboration with the team to systematize, handle requirement setting as well as collaborate with and guide suppliers to secure best possible solutions and components.
- You will work in a broad context, where you will contribute with your knowledge in different pre-studies and tech projects, as well as our vehicle projects, spanning all the way from small function tweaks to all new ECU setups and collaborations regarding power and energy availability of tomorrow.
- Knowledgeable in automotive on board and off board charging systems, e.g. international standards, EMC, SW controls.
- Knowledgeable within power electronics design
- Good knowledge about interfaces commonly used within Automotive industry, ex. CAN/LIN
- Extensive knowledge about trends and applicability of new technologies and standards
- Experience from feasibility studies and system set-up in early phases
- Be able to work in concepts and early phases of projects
- Fluent in English (Speaking/Writing)
- Driver-s license B
Software and IT:
- System weaver
- People and strategy skills
- Analytic, structured
- Team player