Exterior Studio Design Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Exterior Studio Design Engineer
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
- Help setting up design clay models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
- Complete vehicle engineering knowledge
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience on Aesthetic sensitive areas.
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
- Highly effective and productive
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities Ability to travel to China on occasion
- Excellent English skills
- Work will be performed in Studio in Sweden