DVP Engineer - Germany
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: DVP Engineer
- Selects relevant SDS requirements per program.
- Gains agreements to the requirements
- Set up EFDVS for responsible programs.
- Plan and create the design verification plans
- Carries out vehicle and test board level testing and produces test reports.
- Communicate NOK-s to the team and report out the status to the team.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure SDS-s are adhered too"
- Participate in EDS design/development meetings PMST (EDS) to understand and be aware of issues. Report results and advise risk of failures.
- Follow up on open issues to bring to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Advise on subsequent design changes and develop signoff retest plans where required.
- Ensure EDS requirements for test vehicles/Buck/rigs etc. are made, agreed and shown on T & D plan
- Raise and/or track (For YST EDS) Deviations for requirements that cannot be met and ensure that they get approved by Ford
- Collate and review quality history data.
- Participate in Campaign prevention / FMEA / FMA reviews.
- Assist YST-Q with SCAAF reviews and updating SCAAF document"
- Legally able to work in the UK
- Full Driving Licence
- Valid Passport
- Able to undertake Domestic and International travel with overnight stays away from home, sometimes at short notice
Formal education level completed:
- University degree
Specify field of apprenticeship or studies:
- Electrical, Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
Professional knowledge and skills
- Experience of Automotive DVP process
- Experience of Ford DVP and sign off processes and software (SDS, eFDVS, eDeviation etc)
- Understanding of vehicle EDS and electrical systems
- Good working knowledge of electrical test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, power supply, etc)
- Practical ability for vehicle mechanical and electrical diagnosis and repair
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Microsoft Office
- Ford eFDVS
Personal competence Professional competence
- Integrity & Trust Continuous Improvement
- Learning Agility Functional knowledge & skills
- Planning & Organizing
Leadership and Team Competence
- Cooperation & Networking
- Change Agility
- Ownership & Independence of Mind
- Focus on Results