RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
- Our Client currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our Design, Development and Engineering Centre based in Shalford, Surrey.
- As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting and coordinating all required tasks undertaken within the Project Management team including; programme control (ERP/PLM environment), project planning, progress chasing etc.
- -Super User- for the introduction of the company-s newly introduced PLM and ERP systems
- Extract key programme information from the above systems to support the PM-s in decision making activities and risk assessments
- Support to the PM-s in day-to-day activities
- Progress chase Open Issues to ensure progress is in line with the plan
- Schedule meetings to review key project activities
- Liaison with other functions to ensure on time delivery of pre-defined deliverables
- Highlighting of risks and issues which impact project timings, budget or quality
- Managing the administration of specific tasks across all projects
- Summarise project status for review by the PM-s at Milestone Reviews
- Support the PM at major project reviews/milestones and progress chase actions arising
- Monitor and track programme variations e.g. change to scope, cost, timing etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Proficient with MS Office365, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Professional and comfortable with discussions with all levels of the business
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder management
- Experience of end-to-end projects (in a coordinator / support capacity)
- Able to demonstrate organisation skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Naturally proactive and able to support the PM-s in driving projects forward
- Excellent inter-personal skills; able to influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels
- Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Personable and willing to accept additional responsibility
- Highly results orientated; strong drive to deliver
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant amount of industry experience in an automotive or related discipline
- PLM/ERP experience i.e. SAP, IFS etc.
- Experience of working in an SME environment
- Experience in organisational change and implementation of KPIs
- Confident and highly motivated
- Excellent written & oral communication skills