Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer
- Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
- Set up new light concepts in Catia and optical software
- Secure up-to date competence in continuity i.e. Benchmark all competitors.
- Physically and A2mac1
- Tech scouting and arranging presentations/workshops with innovation companies and suppliers within the Lighting field
- Be updated on existing manufacturing methods and technologies
- Very deep Lamp technology, engineering, and legal requirement knowledge
- Automotive product concept and component design experience on Exterior lighting.
- Preferably Optical software experience (SPEOS, Lucidshape, Light tools)
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross-functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, +7 years solid working experience from relevant automotive industry is required.
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
- Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office, Preferably Optical software experience (SPEOS, Lucidshape, Light tools)
Competence requirements for: Team Centre Automotive
- - Author - Viewer
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Ability to travel to China on occasion
- Excellent English skills
- Work will be performed in Studio in Sweden