Automotive Interior Designer- Senior
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Automotive Interior Designer- Senior
- Automotive Interior Designer- Senior
- University degree in transportation design
- Minimum 10 years- experience in automobile components interior design (OEM preferred)
- English, spoken and written
- Very strong sketch ability.
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, Photoshop, VRED, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Maya/Blender/visualization software
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modelling in Alias, clay physical modelling, and through to A-class surfacing.
- Work with colour and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the colour and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
- Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
- Will report to Chief Designer
- PDF Design Portfolio max 10mb file size
Software and IT:
- Photoshop, Alias