Data Protection Advisor
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dunton, Laindon, Basildon
Position Title: Agency Grade G Analyst N
Duration: 12 Months
• Data Protection Advisor
• Develop privacy compliance healthcheck reports/audits for the Group DPO i.e. initial internal audit and recommendations.
• Support the DPO and Privacy Compliance Manager with an overall compliance privacy programme.
• Build, develop and further enhance internal processes and protocols to manage data risk and promote data governance, compliance and assurance. Promote and enhance cross-team collaboration between the clients to support the clients data protection objectives and overall compliance programmes
• Undertake compliance activities (e.g. DPIAs, Register of Data Processing Activities)
• Review and put in place data processing agreements
• Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Project management experience
• 5 years plus experience acting as a privacy SME
• Experience advising companies on ePrivacy Directive (the `cookie¿ law)
• Privacy Certification (e.g. CIPP/E)