TA Coordinator (Dutch Speaking)
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: TA Coordinator (Dutch Speaking)
Summary of responsibilities:
• Interview scheduling,
• External offer paperwork preparation and on boarding,
• Managing the on boarding experience for new starter.
• Providing compensation proposals for internal offers and producing internal offer paperwork.
• Data entry
• Notifies payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment
• Updates case management tool and WORKDAY as needed by processes
• Fulfils all of the above duties with a high level of customer service
• Being accountable and taking ownership of own workload
• Building relationships with key stakeholders within supported population ie HR Managers, Recruitment, key line managers
• Working flexibly across other teams within the Shared Service Centre as volumes in the centre fluctuate
• Experience in administrative/coordination within HR or a customer service environment.
• Experience of process management.
• Experience of working in a virtual environment.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Process improvement skills.
• Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong prioritisation skills.
• Comfortable with technology and technical tools (e.g. case management tool, WORKDAY, adobe ECHOSIGN)
• Computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
Primary Skills Required:
• Customer focus
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Languages: DUTCH (Required) and English
Additional Experience Preferred:
• Admin is an advantage, but not required
Education/ Qualifications Required:
• A Level or equivalent qualification