RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dunton, Laindon, Basildon
Position Title: Product Manager
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
• Product Manager, International Markets Groups This role is responsible for enabling Payment solutions for the International Market Group (IMG) locations including Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa and South America.
• Working with internal projects and third-party payment companies to communicate and operate the processes to on board and provide lifecycle operations support for new Client services, Customers, Dealers, and other Merchants.
• Lead execution of Finance and Credit elements readiness & support eCommerce launch in markets.
• Essential input into identification and selection of payment service providers in each region.
• Facilitate regulatory assessment in each market for payment requirements
• On-board Client dealers and merchants for payment services
• Work closely with payment partners through implementation and in-life
• Work closely with payment partners through implementation and in-life, monitoring all critical key performance indicators.
• Be the Single Point of Contact for the Clients’ Pay IT teams for direction and issue resolution.
• Design, establish and manage product processes including payments, reconciliation and settlement, reporting, refunds, chargebacks and payment error code handing
• Identify and constantly evolve the payment platform with enhancements to stay Best-in-class payment partners
• Report against operational KPIs
• Ensure compliance to data protection and financial regulations working closely with SMEs and OGC
• Key Interfaces Internal
• IMG eCommerce team
• The Clients’ Credit, Finance, Marketing, Sales & Service colleagues in IMG
• Cross-functional teams including OGC, CRC, GDCE and Market Representation.
• External Client dealers WPP
• The Clients’ global activation agency.
• Payment platform service provider, such as PayPal, PayU, Stripe, Mercado Pago
• Essential: Operational experience of establishing and running new business processes
• Experience in one or more of these areas; Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales with OEM or Dealerships, Market Representation or Customer experience.
• In-market execution of global projects, initiatives or product launches.
• Excellent project management skills
• Fluent in English
• Desirable: Business, Economics or Payments experience
• Interest in eCommerce, Mobility and Payments
• Product experience, with exposure to product launch planning, tools and tactics, in automotive or consumer durable industries or a background in Field Sales with an OEM (or dealership) / Market Representation¿
• Working with or managing dealers and retailers
• The role is for candidates that stay calm in fast moving environments, can manage change and can bring teams along with synergy and understanding.
• In addition, candidates should be embracing technology and think data/software first but be customer experience lead, not technology blinkered.
• Qualifications and Skills Operational / process background is essential
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong prioritisation / project management
• Good stakeholder management
• Strong business and customer orientation.
• Comfortable with technology and digital tools.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, given internal and external audiences that this role interfaces with Positive energy, self-motivated and ability to get things done.
• The role can be based in Dunton, UK.
• The role will be 70-80% hybrid working remotely with 1-2 days per week onsite depending on the nature of the project.