Logistics Flow Analyst
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Solihull, West Midlands
Position Title: Logistics Flow Analyst
Duration: 3 Months Rolling Contract
• Applicants should be pro-active self-starters, demonstrating initiative and dynamic approach, self-motivated, with appropriate self-confidence and a “passion for excellence”, able to deliver objectives with minimum supervision.
• Building effective relationships - developing and maintaining relationships that inspire trust and respect.
• Building a network and being able to influence others to make things happen.
• Business focus - having a clear understanding of the business issues to help solve problems and achieve organisational objectives.
• Cross-functional awareness - understanding the different contributions from other disciplines and working with colleagues from across the organisation to achieve better results.
• Analytical capability, tenacity and attention to detail, making it happen - turning plans into successfully implemented actions.
• Innovation and creativity - Looking for new ways of working, exploring best practice and delivering original and imaginative approaches to problems.
• Vision and standards - defining or applying a consistent approach to communication and maintaining professional and ethical standards.
• Ability to embrace change
• Understanding of transport contract management
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Strong data analytics capability.
• Good understanding of supply chain management either national or international.
• Experience in managing Transport Service Providers in a fast-paced working environment.
• Experience working with data visualisation tools like Tableau & PowerBI are advantageous.
• Strong financial acumen.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Ability to communicate and influence others. Presentation skills, creative, good networking skills
• Understanding of manufacturing production methods desirable
• Good problem solving techniques and understanding of lean manufacturing principals
• Knowledge of New Product Introduction and Manufacturing Processes are advantageous.