RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Visual/Motion Designer
• Motion Designer
• Our Client are looking for a Motion Designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating creative 2D-3D work, post-production work, Vfx, and outstanding visual aesthetics.
• You have an MFA/BFA in Motion/Visual/Graphic Design or equivalent education.
• Fluency in English, spoken and written, and a valid driver’s license are musts.
• In this role, you are responsible for designing and producing market-leading visuals (2D/3D), motion graphics, and animations for the Client.
• Considering the whole scope of UX/UI, you are to challenge old conventions when it comes to in-screen graphics for the automotive industry without sacrificing clarity, readability or safety.
• After the creation phase, you will be creating deliverables from your concepts towards suppliers making it a reality in our products.
• In addition to Interface animations, you will support our creative teams by creating videos, animations and material for VR that will strengthen proposed stories and concepts when presented at e.g. design reviews.
• As part of the Motion Design specialist team, you will also help driving the definition of tool chain and workflow for animation/motion/3D within the team.
• You will work within the HMI Design team.
• The team consists of Digital designers, Interaction designers, Product designers and SW Prototype Developers.
• You will work in close collaboration with other design disciplines such as interior, Exterior, CMF and Brand. You will also cooperate with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• Creating world class 2D/3D visuals, animations and motion graphics
• Exploring new ways of aligning graphics and motion with the interior & exterior of the car and the HMI system
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material with exceptional attention to detail and structure
• Make sure Visuals/Motion Design are aligned with all technical constraints and regulations
• Delivering specifications of Visual/Motion to suppliers
• Help making the HMI teams vision as visual as possible
• Interface with all stakeholders connected to your developments
• Help leading UI 3D modelling and animation/motion for graphics
• Help defining tool chain and workflow for Motion Design in 2D/3D
• Help making the HMI departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
• Help merge the HMI Design process with Brand, Interior, Exterior and Colour & Material Design process
Software and IT
• Adobe suite and very strong knowledge of After effect + Plugins
• 3D modelling, animation and rendering software’s (Alias / Vred / Blender / Maya / 3Ds or C4d / Unity or Unreal Engine)
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince, oneself as well as others
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent, self-driven and confident as well as a good team player - you will be part of a Motion Design specialist team where you are expected to share and discuss creative work to align on the art direction, yet you drive your design tasks independently
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Ability to understand and analyse requirements from upper management
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules - there will be times when you will be asked to work fast, and to the best of your ability, in the given time frame
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously