Business Processes Specialist
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Business Processes Specialist
Duration: 6 Month Rolling Contract
• Coordinate and deliver operational processes in Supply chain Design, ensuring deliverables meet strategic objectives of the area Role will focus on development & drafting of business processes.
• In addition, there will be a requirement to provide Project Management support in the delivery of area objectives.
• Strong stakeholder management skills Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
• Good communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Delivery of Business Processes Project Management & Change Management
• Business Process Improvement, Facilitating and coordinating the delivery of business processes ensuring deliverables meet agreed targets.
• Project Management and use of Project Management techniques Fundamental Business acumen
• Knowledge of Quality Operating Systems procedures & deliverables
• Work on a structured approach to business process improvement methods in order to develop more effective and efficient ways of working
• Work in line with formal project and change management techniques to ensure on time delivery and achievement of planned outcomes
• Continuous improvement within the area and support continuous improvement events and activities
• Our Client is located in Gaydon, however we do work out of Whitley, along with Hybrid.
• As a minimum one day a week in Gaydon, there will be a degree of flexibility over Whitley or Gaydon on the other days largely dependent on candidate’s location.
• There will also be some scope for Hybrid working.