RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Digital Engineer
Division: Human Resources
• This role is the Digital Engineer within the HR Data & Digital team.
• The role will focus on design and delivery of improvements to HR transactional and data processes using existing Client Microsoft tools & other HR cloud-based applications.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Identify opportunities to improve processes through the use of digital solutions
• Engage with key stakeholders/Product Owners to understand and capture requirements to build a product backlog
• Use existing Client technology, primarily Microsoft solutions, to build solutions to deliver the product requirements
• Work with colleagues in the Data & Reporting& Analytics teams to ensure product design enables effective quality and compliance of workforce data
• Work with colleagues to design, implement and operate support model for digital solutions including data management and end user support
• Assess HR Information requests to deliver the most appropriate data solutions that best meet customer needs
• Provide assistance in data management best practices and governance, as required
• Continuous improvement of reporting process, data capture, and analysis
• Harness existing technologies to support employee, manager and business self service
• Act as an SME to support the business in becoming reducing manual processes and improvement data management
What You'll Need
• To be successful in this role you will have advanced knowledge / certification in Microsoft Power apps and power automate tools, whilst having pervious proven experience building multiple Power apps used by 500+ users.
You'll also need:
• Methodical, detailed approach to work context
• Previous experience and knowledge of various data management tools (i.e. SDS etc.) & MS Excel / SharePoint
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of translating business requirements into service deliverables
• Experience of working in a cross-functional team
• Experience of working in an agile scrum team
• Understanding of workforce data and data privacy standards
• Understanding and experience of data lifecycle management
• Experience of process improvement activities
• Experience & understanding of HR processes