Senior UX/UI Designer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
• Develop visual design and motion language for high-fidelity animations and prototypes
• Create both low-fidelity and high-fidelity user experiences for design iteration, user research and management reviews
• Blend visual, interaction and sonic design into a holistic experience by using advanced prototyping and design tools, e.g.: Unity, Blender, Adobe Premiere, Figma
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (design studios, SW and EE engineers, and program management) to precisely identify best-in-class HMI solutions.
• Consider automotive HMI trends and state-of-the-art HMI technology.
• Support high-level management presentations and reports.
• Master’s degree in Visual Design, UX design with focus on GUIs, or related field
• 3+ years of working experience in automotive industry, extended knowledge of automotive HMI design
• Optional: Experience in development of graphical assets for serial automotive HMIs with Adobe CC / Unity3D / Unreal / Blender / Figma
• Optional: Good skills in motion design and 3d modelling are a plus
• Enthusiasm and passion for automotive user interfaces
• Fluent in English
• High level of engagement to solve issues
• Positive attitude, resolute and highly skilled to drive for results
• Flexible regarding travels to UK Innovation Centre, Sweden, China and other countries if needed
• High integrity and trust in all activities and communication