UX designer with SW dev skills or SW developer with UX design ski
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: UX designer with SW dev skills or SW developer with UX design skills
The Customer Experience team is currently looking for an experienced UX designer with strong skills also in SW development and prototype development. In this role you will be part of the CX team, developing interaction design and user experience for products. This includes in-vehicle touch points such as screens, steering wheel switches, floor console etc., as well as digital services, mobile apps etc., and a holistic view on the experience of the products we develop. You will be a part of one of our agile teams where we allow all team members plenty of freedom. In return we expect that each team member takes on responsibility for our product development and way of working. In the CX team we strive to focus on our team members, giving them prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for our users in a complex environment. In addition to your “home” team, you will also work to support possible prototyping needs in any of our ongoing projects. You will also work in close cooperation with product planning, feature developers, software developers, interior designers, test responsible, and component owners both in Sweden and internationally. To add to our prototyping skill set, we see it as requirement that you have a proven experience and talent for SW development and an extra advantage is hands-on prototype and HW building skills
• Professional education in SW development, UX, HMI, graphics design or similar
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of SW development, UX and/or graphical design is a requirement
• Proven experience of SW development is a requirement
• Experience within automotive is an advantage
• Experience of service design is an advantage
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
• Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
• Driver’s license B is required
Software and IT:
• Knowledge of SW development is a requirement
• Knowledge of Figma is a requirement
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
• Knowledge of Sketch and Principle is an advantage
• Knowledge of HW prototype development is an advantage
• Knowledge of Jira is an advantage
• Strong sense of teamwork and a kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creativity, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• “Get things done” attitude
• Lack of prestige
• Occasional travels within primarily Europe and/or to China may be required for this role when the pandemic situation allows it.
• Everyone in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
• CEVT is applying a “flexible work place” policy until further notice.