Control and Integration Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Dependent on Experience
Position Title: Control and Integration Engineer
• Our Client is seeking an experienced engineer with a pro-active attitude, self-learner and highly motivated.
• You will be responsible for developing, validating and signing off the future generation of electrified powertrains for passenger vehicles.
• The role requires working with other team members and the customer in order to deliver projects according to the plan. This will include some of the following key activities:
• Support process for hybrid control requirements development
• Engage with suppliers and other stake holders to review hardware and software attributes
• Engagement in quality and robustness activities (i.e. FMEA, fault tree analysis, boundary diagram)
• Develop the Software and Controls for the electrified powertrain
• Support the development and integration of the Vehicle Electrical and Electronic architectures
• Testing, Validation, Debugging and troubleshooting of new software and calibration deliveries
• Engineering/Science Degree (or equivalent)
• Automotive engineering knowledge / experience in design, validation and integration for electrified powertrain systems
• Experience of automotive control systems and calibration
• Proficient in office tools (e.g. Word, Excel).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Willingness and ability to interface constructively with a global team
• Driving licence valid for driving in the UK
• Experience in electrified powertrain area
• A working knowledge of vehicle architectures, communication protocols and components
• Experience of developing automotive controls software
• Experience with Vector (e.g. CANalyzer, CANape) and Mathworks tools (e.g. MatLab/Simulink) or equivalent
• Project Management