Direct Production Buyer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Direct Production Buyer
Duration: 12 Month Rolling Contract
• You will utilise your experience to analyse, define, and implement market and sourcing strategies for your designated commodities.
• You will lead the Global sourcing activity through the Global Sourcing Process (GSP) utilising market intelligence and expertise.
• Development and execution of commodity strategies and delivery through the Global Sourcing Process (GSP).
• You may work on developing commodity strategies, in product delivery squads, on New Part Introduction & Industrialisation or on supplier management & cost saving activity
• Capability to create high quality long term purchasing strategies
• Delivering complex supply chain solutions in a fast paced, high pressured manufacturing environment to implement and deliver purchasing strategies with the focus on total value chain delivery - able to identify opportunities for creating value in a commodity or commodities
• Ability to work independently, results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
• Procurement / Purchasing experience as a Buyer Negotiation and contract management
• Analytical skills using purchasing tools
• Global Sourcing
• Problem solving and idea generation
• Development of strategies
• Implementation of strategies
• Project Management
• Supplier management
• CIPS Qualified (various levels)