Controls and Calibration Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Controls and Calibration Engineer
Duration: 9 Month Rolling Contract
Division: Engineering Operations
• External Lead Facility Planner/ Test Operations
• Previously worked in a prototype build and/or test environment in a project or facility capacity
• Customer relations management experience
• An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
• An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium and long-term planning
• Technical expertise and experience of test facility and test unit preparation
• Data analysis and reporting of test data including an understanding of utilisation expectations
• Experienced with data acquisition and control systems
• Educated to Degree level in a Systems, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic or related field