Component and Systems Hardware Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Component and Systems Hardware Engineer
Duration: 8 month Rolling Contract
Division: Chassis Engineering
• Component Engineer
• Previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment.
• A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes.
• Knowledge of automotive closure systems, Glass, plastics, rubbers, composites or BIW.
• Able to create 2D sections and 3D geometry using Catia V5/V6/TCE/Digibuck.
• Awareness of GD&T application Experience in kinematic systems Driving Licence.
• Able to create 2D sections and 3D geometry in Catia V5. Willing to learn V6 CAD skills
• Proven track record in component delivery.
• Preferably in Automotive and/or Aerospace.
• Able to work effectively in teams; good communication / presentation skills.
• Systems Engineering knowledge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with influencing and engagement skills.
• Previous experience within automotive engineering or test planning departments.
• Knowledge of aerodynamics
• Knowledge of kinmatics
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.