Test Completion and Analysis Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Test Completion and analysis Engineer
Duration: 8 month Rolling Contract
Location: Whitley / Gaydon
Division: Engineering Operations
• The Major Simulators team is part of the Engineering Laboratories department working within the Engineering Operations business unit.
• This department is responsible for system and full vehicle verification and development, within a hydraulic test rig environment. Ideally open to shift working pattern.
• Experience utilising mechatronic control systems to support test activity.
• Experience executing vehicle and system level test activities according to defined test procedures.
• Awareness of requirements of compliance management systems IATF16949/ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001
• Awareness of quality and/or Agile methodologies.
• The ability to validate, prepare and read engineering documents and technical reports.
• Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office competency, to produce plans, presentations, and graphs. Awareness of Test Facility operations and methodologies.
• Degree educated in a relevant Engineering or Science background or equivalent experience.
• A structured approach to problem solving.
• The ability to validate, prepare and read engineering documents.
• The ability to compile technical reports. Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office competency, to produce plans, presentations and graphs.
• Ability to acquire and interpret data utilising data acquisition tools.
• General and practical understanding of physical vehicle systems.
• Awareness of test facility operations and health and safety surrounding a laboratory environment.
• Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments