Advanced Model Concept Engineer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Advanced Concept Engineer
• The Model & Fabrication department are creating a new team to support the Advanced Design Teams of the Client.
• You will be part of Models & Fabrication team and work closely with designers in the HMI, Interior and Exterior Design teams with a focus on physical prototype design and build, to support and evaluate Design concepts.
• The work is highly varied ranging from model making, rapid prototyping, opto-electronics, mechatronics and embedded hw and fw engineering.
• Suitable candidates will have a hand across the full prototype development cycle: requirements, concepting, design, build and commissioning.
• A wide range of rapid prototyping experience gained from personal and professional making is required for success in this role.
• Relevant experience in most of the following:
• Experience in 3d modelling SW, CATIA or similar is an advantage.
• Knowledge in preparing data for laser cutter, 3D printing (SLA, SLS) etc.
• Experience of electronics hardware in UX and Product Design in the automotive industry.
• 5 years combined electronics engineering & product development experience with an emphasis on rapid, iterative prototyping
• Microsoft Office
• Good Communication Skills, Honest, Technically Competent, Good Work Ethic, Flexible, Determined and Persistent, Team Collaborative, Willing to Share and Learn new methods, Creative and innovative but structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.