Colour and Materials Designer
RECRUITER TEL NO.
Position Title: Colour and Materials Designer
Duration: 10 Month Rolling Contract
• Responsibility for designing and developing colour & materials for Land Rover Core (Creation and Realisation) and SVO programmes from an interior and exterior point of view from Concept through to Job 1 and beyond.
• Responsible for the development of interior/exterior body and trim finishes and surface materials in terms of colour, aesthetic and tactile qualities and the selection and application
• A collaborative approach will be required to build on program ideas as projects as they move from Creation to Realisation, influencing the design direction of a project with a high degree of creativity and solutions that can be analysed, developed and lead independently
• Negotiating against cost and feasibility issues to achieve customer satisfaction and detailed liaison with Interior / Exterior Designers, Sales and Marketing, Engineers and Suppliers Responsible for agreeing design changes and communicating direction to team and suppliers and for coordinating suppliers to deliver on time Flexibility to carry out work on different programme activities dependent on business needs.
• Relevant Design Degree
• Design software competency Photoshop/Illustrator/VRED Automotive C&M Design experience
• Automotive C&M Design experience / Design software skills Proven Years + Experience
• Global studio experience / Presentation skills, proficiency